Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moooooody!

"You're hot and you're cold. You're yes and then you're no. You're in and you're out. You're up and then you're down."

Thank you Katy Perry for that song that describes our life perfectly right now.

He sees a new psychiatrist next Wednesday and I hope and pray he can help us off this roller coaster. It's taxing on all of us.

Today I yelled at him. I should not have yelled at him. He's so bored and angry and I want him to feel well and happy and content.

I'm sorry you don't know what you want to do.

I'm sorry you don't want to do your homework.

I'm sorry you don't like it when your friend plays with your brother.

I'm sorry you don't like anything I make to eat.

I'm sorry you hate showering.

I'm sorry you hate brushing your teeth.

I'm sorry you are mad at the world.

I'm sorry life is like this for you.

I'm sorry you didn't put your laundry in the hamper for me to wash.

I'm sorry your friend throws the ball too hard.

I'm sorry you're too tired to get up and go to bed.

I'm sorry you're too tired to wake up and go to school.

I'm sorry you chose not to study for your test and failed it.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

:(

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. : (
    I feel your pain!
    I hope things go better with the new Dr. Praying and hoping! XO

    ReplyDelete